Morocco |Salary not specified |Contract
- You will establish, implement, maintain and continually improve a project specific QESH management system, including the processes needed and their interactions, in accordance with the requirements of ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001, on the one hand, and on the other hand client requirements, and this in close cooperation with project management.
- You will conduct site visits as to verify that all legal requirements, client requirements and requirements regarding the project specific QESH management system are fulfilled.
- You will advise upon the organization of the project site, holding into account all influences due to the specific situation, the nature of the activities, and their length in time, … .
- You will advise upon the hygiene and accommodation on site.
- You will advise upon the necessary training of all personal, in relation to their assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- You will organize the reception of new personal on site.
- You will assist the investigation of non-conformities, incidents and accidents, and ensures the follow up of corrective and preventive measures, as to avoid their repetition.
- You will plan and organize the necessary quality controls, and keep documentation of the execution these controls, their results and the possible corrective actions.
- You will plan and organize the necessary safety inspections, and keep documentation of the execution these controls, their results and the possible corrective actions.
- You will lead one or more quality supervisors and safety supervisors, when appointed in relation to the specific nature of the project.
- You will establish the necessary information campaigns in QESH topics as to motivate all personal, to avoid Quality, Safety or Environmental issues.
- French & English speaking!
- Safety training to the highest level, as for example “preventieadviseur niveau 1” (Belgium) or “hogere veiligheidskunde” (The Netherlands).
- Appropriate quality training applicable to project management.
- Familiar with construction activities and civil works.
- Organizational and communicative skills.
- Familiar with the requirements of ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001, and preferably SCC (“VCA”).
- Familiar with English and French language. Knowledge of Dutch is an advantage.
- Familiar with MS Office.