QHSE Inspector / QC Inspector Job in Dubai
Job Location: Dubai
Please send your CVs to email@example.com with the Subject Line “QC/QHSE Inspector”.
- 5+ Years in welding and dimensional inspection of structural steel
- CSWIP 3.1 (mandatory)
- NEBOSH / IOSH training and experience will be an added advantage.
- Responsible for the implementation of company quality control procedures and plans for providing the more efficient onsite work.
- Maintain the quality standards that apply to onsite work and ensuring proper implementation.
- Plans and coordinates QA/QC activities, making certain of quality control of the work in accordance to contract specification requirements.
- Review & Verify with Client all completed works and ensure that Report/Record as Per Client Specification and Fabrication Procedure.
- Plan & Scheduled the inspection on material delivery, NDT and daily inspection.
- Work as Co-coordinator with Vendors and subcontractors for Projects technical requirements, Inspections, documentations, review of Reports, Manufacturer record book.
- Undertaking verification of welding machines to ensure equipment’s meet job requirements specification and providing verification of electrode baking and holding temperature including control and issue.
- Witnessing Non-Destructive Examination of the welded joints (UT, PT and MPT) as per project specification and international standards.
- Verification of results of final inspections and decide the acceptance level of the final product.
- Raise non-conformance report and submit to Immediate Supervisor.
- Prepare / verify the daily reporting and data Book upon completion of jobs.
Only relevant & shortlisted CVs will be contacted either through email or calls.