QHSE Executive Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Lagos
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Degree
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Deadline: 29/08/2017
- Carry out the day to day operations of HSE department and contribute to the application of effective health, safety and environmental management by providing technical support.
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support health, safety and environmental management.
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
- Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
- Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training.
- Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
- Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance.
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
- Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned.
- Comply with all the Company and HSE procedures and policies.
- Education: HND or BSc in any relevant field
- Experience: Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Some decision making may be made independently; may work under supervision. This level is developing knowledge and problem-solving skills.
- Great attention to detail and creativity
- Organizing and leadership skills
- Willingness to replenish professional knowledge
- In depth knowledge of sanitation principles.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Make the job title as the subject of the mail. Only successful candidates will be contacted.