QC Inspection Coordinator AS EAAA Middle East
Company: AS EAAA – OS MERC-Middle East
Location: Dubai – UAE
Brief Posting Description
We are currently sourcing a QC Inspection Coordinator to join our team in Dubai.
This position will report directly to QA/QC Manager.
- Manage and coordinate all inspection activities in relation to the contract and client expectations
- Promote the awareness of quality, inspection and concepts, promoting the review and challenge of working practices and methods to enhance performance;
- Coach colleagues across the organisation in the quality and inspection principles
- Ensure that planned inspection activities are executed on time and in accordance with the inspection and test plans
- Assist in the maintenance, documentation and deployment of the WOOD quality management system Ensure compliance of the WOOD management system with current and new legislation
- Ensure compliance against contract and project documentation such as SDRL documentation
- Support the Quality team in the execution of vendor audits
- Executes audits in accordance with approved audit schedules
- Effectively using and maintain the Wood CAPA database (IMPact);
- Support incident investigation
- Raise Inspection assignments for sub-contracted Inspections;
- Review and approve product/material requisitions and validate quality control and certification requirements;
- Assign and coordinate product/material inspection activities in accordance to the specifications set out in purchase orders, datasheets, drawings and client specifications/ requirements, Inspection & Test plans;
- Coordinate third party vendor inspection visits, review and distribution of inspection reports;
- Review and validation of quality control activities to verify product/service meets stipulated requirements;
- Liaise with discipline engineer when discrepancies or concerns arise between the field inspector and the vendor;
- Review and approve invoices for vendor surveillance services;
- Support QA Engineer in the review of Fabrication Dossiers as required.
- Liaise with 3rd party inspection service provider to identify potential improvements to inspection management.
- Successful roll out and implementation of Quality objectives, initiatives and campaigns
- Successful completion of audits in line with schedules and reporting requirements
- Demonstrable improvement of quality and positive influence of business performance
- Maintenance of the management system as applied in their working location
- Effective and timely management of Corrective and preventive action tracking databases in their working location
- Degree/Diploma in Quality Management or relevant discipline (desirable)
- Membership of CQI or country specific Industry body (desirable)
- Relevant experience (Preferably in the Oil/Gas /Petrochemical industry).
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High level of communication skills in both written and spoken format
- Analytical, problems solving skills and systematic thinking
How To Apply
Please quote job reference IRC144557 in all correspondence relating to this position. Apply Below: