Project Technical Safety Engineer Orion Group Australia
- Job reference: 917601
- Location: Perth, Western Australia
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job type: Contract
- Sector: Oil & Gas, HS & E
Lead and complete Regulatory Safety Approvals and supporting safety studies for the DLNG development (offshore pipeline/subsea and onshore plant) and Decommissioning of the facilities and gas export pipeline. Provide input into project design development and ensure adherence to and documentation of ALARP rationale and compliance with regulatory requirements.
Provide Loss Prevention engineering support for the DLNG and Decommissioning projects.
Experience & Qualifications
Required Relevant engineering degree
- Significant technical safety and risk experience with emphasis on upstream development, brownfield modifications, production and/or decommissioning operations.
- Strong technical knowledge of Safety Regulations and Loss Prevention engineering, as relevant to the oil and gas industry.
- Working knowledge of Australian State/Territory/Commonwealth and JPDA legislation and regulations and its application to Safety approvals for upstream oil & gas projects.
- Proven major project delivery
- Demonstrated project management experience (e.g. project planning, prioritization, scheduling, critical path analysis, cost tracking, contractor/consultant engagement/management) and Decision & Risk Analysis.
- HAZID & HAZOP Leader
- Experience with input to project execution documents e.g. Basis of Design, HSE Philosophies, HSE execution plans etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to engage and maintain positive relations with Operations, Backfill and Decommissioning team members, external stakeholders, internal business partners & natural resource management / regulatory agencies.
- Strong communication (written, oral & formal presentation/PowerPoint) skills essential.
- Ability to build a positive team HSE culture and influence decision makers
- Marine heavy lift HSE execution experience
- Oil and gas Construction HSE experience
Apply Online Here
APPLY: HSE Engineer Halliburton United States, Alvarado
HSE JOBS: HSE Supervisor Halliburton United States, Houston