Project HSE Manager Saipem Contracting Nigeria
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Industry: Oil and Gas and construction
Employment Type: Full-time
We are one of the global leader in drilling services, as well as in the engineering, procurement, construction and installation of pipelines and complex projects, onshore and offshore, in the oil & gas market. We have distinctive competences in operations in harsh environments, remote areas and deepwater. We provides a full range of services with contracts on an “EPC” and/or “EPCI” (“turn-key” basis) and we have distinctive capabilities and unique assets with highest technological content.
- Ensure that design and construction activities carried out by Saipem are conducted in strict accordance with the Client HSE Requirements, Saipem HSE Standards, and applicable local legislation, International Standards (ISO14001 and OSHAS18001).
- Define HSE strategies for the entire project and review the design studied from HSE point of view.
- Conduct pre construction survey, identify safety criticalities and environmental sensitive areas and design mitigation measures
- Assist the Project engineering and management teams in the Risk Management process (i.e. HAZOP, HAZID, Hazard and Effect Management Process, Risk Assessment, etc.).
- Assist construction teams in HSE Risk Management and Occupational Safety Risk Assessment.
- HSE performance monitoring, analysis and reporting
- Project HSE management.
Interested candidate should apply through the link below.