Process/Technical Safety Manager Job in Trinidad & Tobago
Job Ref: 136435BR
Employment Type: Full Time
Skillpool: Technical Safety Engineering
Work Location: Port of Spain
No. of Positions: 1
Job Expires: 20-Mar-2020
- Assist business in the delivering a systematic, fit-for-purpose and cost-effective approach to the management of process safety risks to ALARP.
- Coordinate assurance programs for process safety elements, including HBA, AIPSM Review, Technical Integrity Reviews, PTW Effectiveness.
- Monitor and maintain action register for relevant findings.
- Communicate Process Safety Key Performance Metrics for the asset and support asset in understanding.
- Develop and maintain processes/procedures as applicable and act as process owner for the AMS ESP Element including processes such as Management of Change, Technical and Operational Integrity, PTW Effectiveness, HSE critical competence, Management of critical documentation.
- Ensure there is a systematic review from the business for the Process Safety Risks related to the asset’s operations through review meetings.
- Systematically seek out process safety improvement opportunities and drive to ALARP.
- Collaborate closely with Global Process/Technical Safety disciplines ensuring alignment and application of Shell mandatory requirements.
- Plan, organize, facilitate or lead risk assessments such as HAZID, HAZOP, Process Safety Reviews, and ensure timely closure of actions.
- Participate on investigations for major/ high potential process safety related incidents and ensure adequate closure of the identified actions; Support root cause failure analysis in relation to process safety incidents / near misses.
- Perform Technical Safety Engineering Technical Authority responsibilities (TA2).
- Provide direct support to HSSE Technical Safety in areas such as HSSE case updates, ERP updates as required based on scale of update and content required and act as assurance for quality and content.
- Demonstrable experience in technical safety, process safety, asset integrity and risk assessment techniques in oil and gas industry.
- Proven experience in a wide range of aspects associated with production operation & maintenance of Oil and Gas or Chemical Processing facilities.
- Skilled in concepts such as: Process Safeguarding, HEMP, Demonstration of ALARP.
- Knowledge and understanding of techniques for monitoring and improving process safety Performance.
- Technical expertise and skill in:
- Process Safety
- SCE management
- Oil and gas processing
- Process safeguarding
- MOC/plant change management
- Operating and design envelopes
- Intervention orientated, challenging the team when weak signals emerge which threaten the business goal.
- Experience in working in multidiscipline environment.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.