Process Safety Engineer Exxon Mobil Singapore
Location: Singapore, 01, SG
Job Role Summary
- Provide process safety and risk assessment support to refineries and chemical plants.
- Carry out process safety reviews during new projects.
- Lead HAZOP/risk assessments and other safety-related studies/analyses
- A good Honors Degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University.
- At least three years’ plant technical support/operations/designing experience in the petrochemical/chemical industry, a refinery, or a similar industry.
- Familiar with hazard identification, risk analyses and assessment methodologies as well as the HAZOP process.
- Good knowledge of industry standards and practices relevant to process designing and safety.
- Good knowledge of the relevant technical computing tools.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of the use of analytical tool.
- A highly motivated team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work in a refinery/petrochemical plant.
- Candidates with no prior experience are welcome to apply