Process Control Engineer ExxonMobil United States
Location: Beaumont, TX, US
Job Role Summary
The Control Process Engineer is responsible for providing Engineering support to the Beaumont Area.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Maintain and modify existing process control applications and operator interfaces.
- Identify and install new applications and interfaces to increase process safety, operability, and profitability.
- Provide process control support during project development, installation and startup.
Expected Level of Proficiency
- MS/BS Chemical Engineering or equivalent degree
- Knowledge of refinery, ethylene, or aromatics processing technologies
- Demonstrated experience with regulatory and advanced controls
- Experience with DMC or Real-Time Optimizers
- Knowledge of Honeywell TDC or Foxboro process control systems
- Demonstrated organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills