Prevention advisor / occupational health job in France
Location: Brussels, BRU, BE
– You advise Site Management and the CPBW on the organization of the Occupational Health surveillance programs.
– You perform all legally required fitness for work examinations.
– You investigate interactions between health and work and advise individual employees on health issues in relation to work, and work environment.
– You help organize and deliver first aid and emergency medical care.
– You closely work with the Prevention Advisors for Safety and with Industrial Hygienists for Risk Inventory and Assessment, and provide advice on how to mitigate and control these risks.
– You participate in meetings and activities of the CPBW.
– You play an active role in the administration and execution of the Occupational Health chapter of the ExxonMobil Operation Integrity Management System (OIMS).
– You provide advice to Employees and Management on Company Policy related occupational health issues, health programs and health promotion.
– You advise employees on travel health for business travel and expat assignments, provide vaccinations and complete the clearance process.
– You advise Plant Management on Injury and Illness classification.
– You collaborate with MOH colleagues in international work groups and task forces.
– You represent ExxonMobil in external professional associations and specialized work groups.
How to Apply
interested and qualified? click HEREto apply online
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.