Pipeline Engineer Ranelle Global Limited Rivers state, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Degree
- Location: Rivers State
- Deadline: 02/03/2018
About Ranelle Global Limited
Ranelle Global Limited (RGL) is an indigenous Nigerian company with RC:1446638, established to provide design, engineering, procurement, construction, supply of manpower, equipment life-cycle and project management services in the core sectors of the Nigerian economy covering the oil & gas, power generation and renewable energy, telecommunications, fertilizer plant, food processing, civil infrastructure and other industries; with emphasis on increasing local involvement and helping develop skilled level of the indigenous population.
- Provide complete engineering expertise as well as technical support to manufacturing management pertinent to compression, pipelines, treating, processing and measurement facilities.
- Provide primary selection, sizing along with layout of projected new or expanded facilities.
- Develop engineering designs and diagrams related to pipeline.
- Prepare maps for pipelines, processing, dehydration, compression and treating facilities along with meter stations and various gas facilities.
- Prepare process flow diagrams along with P&IDs.
- Analyze “what-if’ scenarios, evaluate process engineering and hydraulic of equipment and piping systems.
- Prepare project scopes, AFEs, cost estimates and proposals for all new projects, equipment sizing, modifications and related parameters.
- Manage specific projects as required inclusive of direct supervision for constructing activities and management of all contract inspectors.
- Develop, administer and supervise project budgets along with schedules.
- Head responsibility to complete activities pertinent to pipeline risk analysis, evaluation, remediation and integration of data.
- Identify integrity assets’ threats and implement integrity assessments suitable for determined threats.
- Identify repair, analyze mitigative actions effectiveness.
- Perform as single point contact amongst respective area and PD/PTSD Safety Engineer.
- Recommend solutions for further study along with report changes.
- Knowledge of pipeline repair
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their cover letter and Resume to: email@example.com