Personnel Safety Advisor Job in Singapore
- To be able to lead and mentor and assist the Business Team /Unit in safety walkabout, incident investigation ,risk and incident management and record keeping
- Recommend measures or safe work procedures to eliminate/ minimize any foreseeable risk to any person who is at work
- Review all injury/ illness related losses/ near losses and work with owners to calibrate and assign appropriate “HURTS” level for the incidents
- Plan/ develop/ implement/ participate in safety network /programs/ activities and improve effectiveness and efficiency of work processes
- Steward safety performance/analysis for combined site and prepare stewardship report
- Interface with Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and ensure all regulatory requirement are met and notification/ reporting is done timely.
- Support development and implementation of SSHE related assessments and safety plans for T/A’s & shutdowns
Qualification & Experience
- Degree in Engineering, with added degree in preferably in occupational Safety and health or equivalent
- Registered with Ministry of Manpower as WSHA Officer
- Min. 5-10 years in safety and regulatory related experience, preferably have prior working experience in Oil / Petrochemical industry
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.