|Personnel Safety Advisor
26th May, 2017
• Develop and implement safety programs for the integrated manufacturing site to promote safety in the workplace.
• Develop and implement safety training plans for employees and contractors.
• Analyze safety trends and steward safety performance for the integrated manufacturing site.
• Develop stewardship reports and recommend safety-focused measures to improve personnel safety.
• Manage injury incident cases, participate in incident investigation and ensure proper record keeping for all incidents.
• Ensure all regulatory reporting is done in a timely manner and that regulatory requirements are met.
|Experienced Professional Seeking Full-Time Employment|
|AP-SING – Singapore|
About the company
ExxonMobil, the largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy needs. We hold an industry-leading inventory of resources and are one of the world’s largest integrated refiners, marketers of petroleum products and chemical manufacturers.
How to Apply
Submit the updated copy of your CV and other information here