Opportunity for A Graduate Intern – Technical Safety Engineer in Lagos, Nigeria
Melios Limited – We require an exceptional individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Intern – Technical Safety Engineer.
Duration: 1 year
Application Closing Date: 15th February 2021.
• Assist in carrying out safety engineering and risk assessment (and legislative compliance) studies including fire, explosion, smoke and gas dispersion modelling, and QRA.
• Scribe in formal safety reviews, and in some cases actively contribute to HAZID, Bowties, ENVID, HAZOP, SIL studies etc. in order to facilitate and ensure any gaps are addressed.
• Support in the development of proprietary software products and solutions including REVaRS,
• Support the development of Melios major accident and incident database.
• Assist in the development of technical proposals and CTR
• HND/B.Eng. in any Engineering or Physical Science (Mathematics, Physics, Analytical Chemistry) discipline with First Class/ Distinction or a minimum of Second Class Upper / Upper Credit.
• All applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CVs to email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.