I will not waste time with so much stories, I will go straight to the point. The topic of interest is “8 Best Online Safety Training Platforms”.
In our pick for the best platform, we will use google rating for this rating.
Before we get to list the Best Online Safety Training Platforms, let us highlight the benefits of using Online Safety Training Platforms for career advancement:
- Flexibility: Online training courses can be taken anytime, anywhere. The only requirement would be an internet connection. Making time during your coffee breaks at work, sitting on your couch and taking online courses instead of watching television, and listening to audio/video files while travelling to and from work are some of the ways online training courses can be taken up. This ensures flexibility in terms of time and effort.
- Accessibility: In a fast moving world, almost everything is readily accessible. Downloadable online notes, online support, online interaction, training videos that can be replayed, and assessments/quizzes that can be taken anytime during the course help professionals learn better and faster. The easier courses are to be reached, the easier it is for professionals to reach their goals.
- Affordability: Generally, you will save money that would otherwise be spent on housing and commuting to campus each day. Your employer may also be willing to pay for your education or reimburse you for tuition if your program aligns with your current or future responsibilities.
- Provides broader perspective: Given that your online classmates may be based around the world, you can gain perspectives from professionals in a range of countries. You can explore how businesses operate overseas and prepare for a global workforce. Better yet, because online learners typically have a wide range of goals and professional backgrounds, you can gain insights from other adults both within and outside your industry.
- Provides broader networking opportunity: Emeritus courses leverage the power of cohort-based learning, an educational approach where multiple learners move through a course or series of courses together. In the online format, these courses often combine synchronous (live) and asynchronous (self-paced) learning. Because your classmates in an online class aren’t restricted to living locally, you can build relationships with a broader range of learners who work in your industry. One of the major benefits of online learning is the chance to build your professional network without geographical boundaries, etc.
Online Safety Training Platforms
Safety Learning Software
- EdApp: Currently ranked as the most recommended SAAS safety training software in our list is none other than EdApp. This mobile-first learning platform takes pride in its advanced and user-friendly features engineered to help L&D teams across different industries to easily onboard and continuously train their team, including their remote and mobile workforce located across multiple regions.
- EHS Insight: EHS Insight is another excellent safety training software to consider, which makes use of modern methods and advanced tools to ensure the effective implementation of a safety training program. Here, you no longer need to spend days and weeks building your safety training program. Featuring its vast online training content library, you can just grab training content and provide a consistent level of corporate training to your new and existing employees anytime needed. Among the safety training courses that they offer here include scaffolding safety, power tool safety, slips, trips, and falls, laboratory ergonomics, and more. They are all mobile-friendly, so your learners can always learn on the go.
- Cority: Cority is a safety training software that is particularly ideal for organizations with medium to large workforces, like manufacturing, pharmaceutical, healthcare, and more. There are many ways to get your teams up and running while adhering to the industry or your corporate’s safety requirements. They can learn through classroom training with a virtual trainer or webinar series with their consultants. To advance their workplace safety knowledge, your learners can also view articles, product documentation, and safety training videos from Cority, as well as participate in discussion forums.
- Vector Solutions: Vector Solutions has combined the advanced features of their Convergence LMS and their eLearning courses to provide quality and pain-free safety training for small to large enterprises. Over the years, their customers have relied on them to deploy ready-made safety courses like cranes and rigging, driver safety, and first aid, which are all based on industry’s best practices and international standards. But what makes them special is that they are delivered in 3D animation with straight-to-the-point content, actions, and practices that aren’t normally offered in your usual online training program.
Safety E-Learning Web Platforms
- Safety Skills: Their extensive catalog covers a wide range of safety categories, plus HR requirements, off-the-job hazards and soft skills. We launch roughly 12 new learning titles each quarter. With hundreds of courses available in six different languages, with more possible through custom translations, Safety Skills are able to offer leading training content on a truly global scale.
- OSHA Academy: OSHAcademy, a division of Geigle Safety Group, Inc., was originally established in 1999 by Steve Geigle, MA, CSHM, CET. Steve, a former Oregon OSHA Training Specialist, created OSHAcademy’s safety and health training courses and programs to meet the growing demand for high-quality online training. Unlike other online training providers who charge a fee to access their training material, OSHAcademy only charges to document the training with their high-quality certificates. This is a significant difference between OSHAcademy and other online providers. The courses are designed for employees, supervisors, and managers. OSHAcademy also helps employers meet safety and health training requirements. Employers are also eligible to receive exclusive discounts.
- HSI: HSI offers training, safety management and compliance solutions for businesses of all sizes. Our combination of technology and content solutions help safety, human resources and operations leaders train and develop their workforce, keep workers safe and meet regulatory and operational compliance requirements.
- National Safety Commission: The National Safety Council, in partnership with UL PureSafety, offers the most extensive environmental, health and safety library in the eLearning industry. Our library consists of more than 700 courses created by a leading team of industry professionals. High-quality HD videos create a truly effective learning experience for your staff. And courses are continuously updated to ensure the latest content.
Above is HSEWatch pick for “Best Online Safety Training Platforms“; this list is not conclusive.