Job Type: Full Time
Administers the Interswitch’s day-to-day Security Operations Center (SOC) activities such as monitoring and reviewing security incidents, response, investigations and other activities related to security monitoring and response..
· To monitor health and safety, risk assessment, and design strategies to reduce potential hazards within the workplace.
· Create, implement, and update OHS programmes for employees that encompass government health and safety regulations as well as company standards for safety in the workplace.
· Train employees on the importance of health and safety on the job.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
- Oversee the effective implementation, updating, review and auditing of the company’s Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Management System
- Ensure organization meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work, including recommended mandatory training and reporting.
- Investigate OHS incidents to identify root causes and take corrective and preventive actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Co-ordinate hazard identification, risk assessment, emergency response, and drills and enforce preventive measures.
- Co-ordinate the development of health & safety policies, systems of work and procedures.
- Assist Supply Chain and other departments in their interaction with clients and contractors in all issues relating to Health, Safety and Environment.
- Co-ordinate organization’s Health & Safety Committee meetings and ensure all agreed action points are completed within deadlines.
- Create analytical reports of OHS performance.
- Inspect facility equipment and processes to make sure they are safe
- Create safety plans that include suggested improvements to existing infrastructure and business processes
- Ensure company’s health and safety objectives are met.
- Design strategies to reduce incidents of illness, environmental accidents, and other issues that may affect public safety.
- Design training programs to provide health and safety awareness to educate staff about avoiding health, safety, and environmental hazards.
Click here to apply on LinkedIn if qualified and interested.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.