Occupational Health and Safety Advisor Aberdeen
- Job reference: 919881
- Location: Aberdeen
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job type: Contract
- Sector: Oil & Gas, HS & E
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Occupational Health and Safety Advisor, based in Aberdeen
Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct on-site inspections ensuring safety standards are met and being managed consistently
- Develop & implement HSEQ competency management framework and training, including HSEQ culture programs e.g. safety leadership training and behavioural based safety training programs.
- Manage and coordinate investigation and reporting of health and safety incidents and accidents.
- Review job site safety compliance inspections including hazard analysis, safe work procedures and write reports and recommendations.
- Coordinate HSEQ training.
- Manage Health and Well Being at Work programs.
- Ensure that all relevant governance is in full compliance with applicable regulations
Qualifications / Experience
- Possess a relevant University degree (BSc required, MSc preferred).
- Significant experience in HSEQ and in Operations within the Oil & Gas industry.
- Strong HSEQ culture.
- Full command of the English language.
- Experienced in working on cross organizational initiatives and working in liaison and coordination with colleagues across diverse disciplines and teams.
- An efficient self-starter with an ability to work alone and as part of a team, prioritize tasks, and deliver against deadlines.
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 919881