Before you enroll for your NEBOSH examination, it is necessary that you go through the NEBOSH general conditions for students. The NEBOSH GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR STUDENTS contains almost all the relevant information you need from the exam registration to the retrieval and collection of your results.
In general terms, the NEBOSH general conditions for students is divided into segments:
- Definition of terms covered by the NEBOSH GENERAL CONDITION
- Scope of Terms and Conditions
- Enrolment for the NEBOSH examination
- Transfer criteria from a particular course provider to another
- Cancellation of your registration.
- Registration for NEBOSH Assessments
- NEBOSH’s Liability
- Situations where NEBOSH can terminate your enrollment
- Verbal or Physical Abuse
- NEBOSH data Protection
Most NEBOSH candidate gets into trouble because they fail to read the NEBOSH general conditions. It could also lead to failure in the NEBOSH exams
I advice that you take time to read the NEBOSH GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR STUDENTS so that you don’t get yourself into trouble, and also avoid some unnecessary stress.
Here is the full NEBOSH GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR STUDENTS for its students.
If you have any other question, ask below.