Match day safety IC in London
Location: Southwest London
Areas of Responsibility
• Ensure that all appropriate Health & Safety, Food Safety & Fire Safety standards are adhered to throughout the event day
• Ensure understanding, awareness and compliance with the Health and Safety Policy.
• During events visit all areas to check on team members, guests and discuss any questions and / or concerns.
• Attend training sessions as required.
• Carry out site compliance audits
• Represent the company in court proceedings if required as a result of legal actions.
• Report HSE issues beyond their control to their line manager.
• Ensure regular monitoring of the company’s food safety procedures.
• Attend accidents and complete, to a satisfactory level, accident report forms.
• Carry out regular checks of your designated area and report any defects.
• Lead by example
• Excellent attention to detail
• Displays a positive attitude and is enthusiastic.
• Ability to use knowledge and initiative to resolve matters
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Minimum of level 2 food hygiene certificate.
• Ideally experience within the catering industry
• Good knowledge of fire safety legislation
• Self-motivated and able to complete tasks unaided
• Must be flexible with schedule, able to work different shifts/attend events.
Click HERE to Apply
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.