Lead Process Safety Engineer Surrey, England
The Lead Process Safety Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of Process Safety engineering activity on an offshore project in the Caspian region.
- Working with the Engineering Contractor during FEED and long lead procurement phases of the Project, providing technical integrity assurance in the delivery of the Process Safety scope of work, as well as input to the overall project and engineering decisions. The incumbent will be responsible for the planning of any future stages of the work for the Process Safety discipline.
- Key attributes involve a working knowledge of all relevant codes, standards, and regulations that pertain to the design of the facility, significant experience in relevant discipline engineering position. Individual to have a high level of technical competence and comfortable playing a lead discipline role in a multi-discipline engineering team.
- Experience in design safety in front end engineering design and detailed design, EPMS Contractor experience on major Projects. Drilling Engineering experience will be a further benefit. A broad experience in terms of the various aspects of design and Process safety is required.
- Track record of delivery and able to demonstrate effective project technical management and leadership skills.
- An ability to assess a design and identify what could go wrong and how severe any possible consequences may be, using engineering judgement.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to lead through influencing others. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the project team, Contractors and leadership team.
- A self-starter and pragmatic decision maker, willing to challenge and ensure engineering value is delivered.
Interested candidates should Apply here