Job Title: Junior Health, Safety and Environment Officer
Industry: Hospitality and recreation
There is an opening for a Junior Health, Safety and Environment Officer with a leading Hospitality and Recreational Centre in the Victoria Island/ Ikoyi axis of Lagos.
- Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environment policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed updated and communicated.
- Document all accidents, investigating and recommending improvements.
- Ensure safety inspections are carried out, fire drills and fire alarms are in good condition and employees are aware of their responsibilities.
- Minimum of 3 years Health, Safety and Environment management experience.
- HACCP and other relevant related certifications.
- Requisite experience handling HSE investigations.
- Experience of formulating, implementing and revising HSE policies and procedures.
- Ability to develop business correspondence and procedure manuals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an updated copy of their curriculum vitae to: Kehinde.firstname.lastname@example.org and state their current grade levels and annual compensation figures.