Junior/ Graduate Safety Officer Job in Dublin
Working under the guidance of a Project HSE Officer & Regional HSE Manager
Our client is dedicated to being the leading and most cost-efficient provider of electrical engineering, instrumentation, design and commissioning services across Ireland, UK, Europe and the Middle East. Since its formation, the company has broadened its scope to become a full-service provider to world renowned brand names in the Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Utilities, Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Transport and other industry sectors.
Required Skills / Qualifications
· Must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
· Relevant third level qualification in Environmental, Health & Safety (Diploma or Degree qualified)
· Ideally 1+ year’s experience of environmental, health and safety work
· Ability to work in a team environment and can engage, motivate and work with team members and site personnel
· Strong communication & computer skills
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Microsoft Windows Operating System
· Experience working in a construction site environment (preferred)
If interested please contact Marie on 0830104097 for further information.