Our client is a well-established and dynamic telecommunications company. The company builds cell-sites for GSM companies in Nigeria. Fully integrated, the company has built a market leading position and a reputation for expertise and advanced technology. The company is seeking to recruit an HSE and Administrative Officer.Responsibilities:
• You will be responsible for developing and implementing organisational safety programs.
• You will review and update institutional HSE policies and conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary measures.
• In addition, you will evaluate the workplace environment and develop safety-management policies that identify and define the safety responsibilities of all employees. This involves assessing the nature of business activities, number of employees and existing policies.
• To continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the organisation, you will coordinate training programs for employees and educating workers about site-specific safety measures.
• In addition, you will prepare monthly reports and make presentations to management.
• You will also provide administrative support to the Administration Manager
• Degree-qualified in a relevant discipline, you must have a minimum of 1 year’ HSE experience.
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.If you do not receive a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
Individuals with such interest should please forward their application to email@example.com