Internship Opportunity Total: Probabilities and frequencies for process safety studies
Offer ID: 9413BR
Employment type: Internship
Contract duration: 3 Months
Experience level required: 0 – 3 years
Deadline: 28 February, 2018
CHARAD, which stands for the ‘Collection of HAzard and ReliAbility Data’ is a Corporate database of accident probabilities and leak frequencies, used internally in the Group in risk analyses and Process Safety studies.
The internship is under assignment of the Safety Engineering network within TOTAL’s Corporate Technology Group.
The internship comprises:
- a literature study of recent publications in international references or specific databases
- an evaluation of the statistically best-fit value for TOTAL’s facilities
- a proposition for improving the database content and the user-friendliness of database presentation and communication
– Min. bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
– Thorough and detail oriented, good communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, strong affinity for technical equipment and interested in statistics.
– Bilingual French/English