Integrated Safe systems of work (ISSOW) Operators needed in Bonny Island, Nigeria
Location: Bonny Island
Closing Date: 29 September, 2020
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Integrated Safe systems of work (ISSOW) Operators
• Carry out regular monitoring of all critical activities as required in all plant areas for compliance to ensure safe execution.
• Monitor Operators’ critical activities in the plant areas on daily basis to ensure compliance to procedures and standard operating practices.
• Participate in Job Hazard Analysis and Permit to Work as directed by Area Shift Supervisor.
• Support work fronts during the execution of planned or Emergent Turn Arounds and ensure that HSE considerations are included in daily instructions within assigned areas to prevent HSE incidents.
• OND/HND or equivalent in chemical engineering or other engineering/science discipline.
• Up to 4 years working experience in Oil and Gas industry. LNG plant experience is an added advantage
Send CV to: email@example.com