Industrial Hygiene Officer Job in the Oil and Gas Industry – Nigeria
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Produce pertinent inspection reports after carrying out hygiene inspections. Carry out training and awareness sessions on Industrial Hygiene topics
• Possess Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Occupational Health/Hygiene, Public health, Applied Sciences or related discipline with a minimum of Second Class from a reputable University.
• Minimum of 2 years industrial hygiene experience, of which 1 year must be in a similar position in the oil and gas industry
• Good knowledge of industrial hygiene standards and guidelines will be an added advantage
• Strong organizational, time management, analytical, problem solving, oral and written communication / interpersonal skills
• Excellent computer skills with proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Ability to work under limited supervision and function effectively in a team environment
• Member of Nigeria Oil and Gas Industrial Hygiene Forum is an added advantage
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Industrial Hygiene Officer” as the subject of the email.