HSSEQ Coordinator at Alexandria – (Candidates must be from Alexandria will not provide accommodation).
The estimated gross budget 16,000 EGP / per month.
Social & Medical & Life Insurance, Transportation Allowance.
• NEBOSH International General Certificate or equivalent
• Lead/Internal Auditor Qualifications
• Ideally LOLER certified
• First Aid at Work
Knowledge, Skills, experience and attributes
• 5 years’ experience within the Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality disciplines out of which minimum 3 years within a supervisory role.
• Experience in logistics for oil and gas exploration/production.
• Experience in lifting.
• HSSEQ Management System development and implementation.
• Experience with coaching and advising employees in relation to HSSEQ requirements and responsibilities.
• Excellent organisational skills;
• Self-motivated with good time management skills
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to build working relations;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) in Egyptian Arabic and English.
• Computer literate; MS Excel, MS Word &Power Point Key Responsibilities / Objectives
Send your CV mention the position to HR@yellowhelmetegypt.com