Skillpool group: Health Safety Environment & Security
Reference ID: 55389BR
We aim to meet the energy needs of society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future. Learn about our business and people, which grew from a small shop in London nearly 200 years ago to become a major energy company. Shell seeks the services of a HSSE Specialist SHELL Bangkok, Thailand.
- Accountable to coordinate, implement and deliver all HSSE programs and initiatives at the site as documented in the LSC APME+ HSSE Priorities, Plan and strategy.
- Provide advice and support in all HSSE matters, including HSSE policy, processes, standards and technical advice and support in line with lubricants business requirements.
- Provide assurance that an appropriate but effective HSSE Management System is in place meeting all of the Group requirements for all lubricant activities in LSC.
- To assist the line to develop, track, and implement HSSE action plans.
- Recommending to line and HSSE Manager appropriate corrective actions for non-conformity.
- To support the line in HSSE reporting, investigation, classification, follow-up (Remedial Action Plan) and close out including data integrity in the HSSE systems required.
- To facilitate incident investigations, including TRIPOD where appropriate
- To support HSSE communication, sharing and learning and regular HSSE meetings within the site organisation, including contractors.
- To track, analyze and report systematic back to the line HSSE performance with Key performance indicators (leading/proactive as well as lagging/reactive indicators), Highlights, Lowlights, Areas of Improvement.
- To maintain, develop, and assess HSSE aspects of contractor pre-qualification and tender specifications.
- To support contract holders to review and manage HSSE performance of contractors under operational control as well as influence those who are not under operational control.
- To act as custodian of the local appendices to the Global HSSE Management System.
- To lead and support the line in Hazard Effect Management Process HEMP, Health Risk Assessments HRA, HSE case documentation and other relevant HSSE topics.
- To provide Emergency Response Support. Plan and Coordinate drill for emergencies including medical emergencies.
- To facilitate both directly and indirectly HSSE self-assurance, auditing of business activities including follow-up and close out of remedial action plan in line with regional and global requirements.
- To assist the line in preparing the annual HSSE letter as part of the overall Business Assurance Process.
- Act as the security focal point and liaise with the Group Security managers as required for security related incidents and audits.
- To advise and ensure the site is in compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- To lead or to coordinate (as nominated) the implementation at local level of the global/regional HSSE project/initiatives.
- To participate in Global Best Practice network in nominated areas.
- Support the HSSE vision to bring the business to a Pro-active culture, everyone, everywhere and promote Golden Rules.
- Support HSSE Culture improvement activities with Line leaders.