Skillpool group: Health Safety Environment & Security
Reference ID: 56428BR
Deadline: 26th August, 2017
- Accountable to coordinate, implement and deliver all HSSE programs and initiatives at the site as documented in the LSC AP/MESAPA HSSE Priorities, Plan and strategy.
- Provide advice and support in all HSSE matters, including HSSE policy, processes, standards and technical advice and support in line with lubricants business requirements.
- Provide assurance that an appropriate but effective HSSE Management System is in place meeting all of the Group requirements for all lubricant activities in LSC.
- To assist the line to develop, track, and implement HSSE action plans.
- Recommending to line and HSSE Manager appropriate corrective actions for non-conformity
- To support the line in HSSE reporting, investigation, classification, follow-up (Remedial Action Plan) and close out including data integrity in the HSSE systems required.
- To facilitate incident investigations, including TRIPOD where appropriate
- To support HSSE communication, sharing and learning and regular HSSE meetings within the site organisation, including contractors
- To track, analyze and report systematic back to the line HSSE performance with Key performance indicators (leading/proactive as well as lagging/reactive indicators), Highlights, Lowlights, Areas of Improvement
- To maintain, develop, and assess HSSE aspects of contractor pre-qualification and tender specifications.
- To support contract holders to review and manage HSSE performance of contractors under operational control as well as influence those who are not under operational control.
- To act as custodian of the local appendices to the Global HSSE Management System.
- To lead and support the line in Hazard Effect Management Process HEMP, Health Risk Assessments HRA, HSE case documentation and other relevant HSSE topics.
- To provide Emergency Response Support. Plan and Coordinate drill for emergencies including medical emergencies.
- To facilitate both directly and indirectly HSSE self-assurance, auditing of business activities including follow-up and close out of remedial action plan in line with regional and global requirements.
- To assist the line in preparing the annual HSSE letter as part of the overall Business Assurance Process.
- Act as the security focal point and liaise with the Group Security managers as required for security related incidents and audits.
- To advise and ensure the site is in compliance with local regulatory requirements
- To lead or to coordinate (as nominated) the implementation at local level of the global/regional HSSE project/initiatives.
- To participate in Global Best Practice network in nominated areas
- To assist OU implementing Maritime Process Model (MPM) standards and guidelines, working in assistance from MTA.
- Support the HSSE vision to bring the business to a Pro-active culture, everyone, everywhere and promote Golden Rules.
- Support HSSE Culture improvement activities with Line leaders
- Strong track record in HSSE management with sound understanding of HSSE policies, standards and procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of Group Control Framework Manual requirements
- Hands-on experience in the preparation of key HSSE management documentation (including HSE-MS) and use of the appropriate HSSE tools and techniques, such as HEMP, Tripod/5 Why incident Investigation technique, Assurance and Auditing, Emergency Response, Safe Systems of Work/Personal Safety, Road Transport and Warehouse Safety, Business travel, HSSE Performance and Information Management, Incident Classification, Investigation and Reporting etc.
- Track record of Lube Oil Blending Plant design / engineering / operation and experience in HSSE technical standards for Safety on road and plant operations is highly desirable.
- Sound interpersonal & influencing skills, and good stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to coach and influence without formal authority or accountability.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally & externally is essential
- Brings innovative thinking to the challenges actual practices and standards.