HSSE Manager Rosetti Marino Group of Companies
Company: Rosetti Marino Group of Companies
Contract: Fixed term contract of 3 years
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Start Date: ASAP
About Rosetti Marino Group of Companies
Rosetti Marino Group of Companies provides engineering and construction services to miscellaneous industrial sector including oil and gas, wind, petroleum, power, chemical and ship building.
Functions and duties
Overseeing the compliance, implementation and development of Values, Policies and the HSSE system within the Projects and the Organization.
Seek the involvement and participation of the HSSE system, preserving and improving the sustainability and the image of the Company.
- Ensure that the HSSE system is established and implemented according to Projects, organizational structure, strategies and relevant standards (including OHSAS18001 and ISO14001).
- Guarantee that the goals and requirements of the Company’s HSSE Policy, Corporate Standards and Projects are achieved.
- Interface with Client HSSE Groups.
- Have operational experience.
- Motivate and lead HSSE team.
- Have experience with budgeting, reporting, and planning.
- At least 5 years of experience in the HSE Field for Construction and Industrial Processes, preferably gained abroad or in an international environment;
- Previous experience in the Oil & Gas Field;
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written);
- Excellent knowledge of Italian (both spoken and written)
- Availability for working abroad;
- Degree in Engineering or other discipline suitable for the role.
Workplace: Rosetti Pivot’s Headquarters are located in Lagos, Nigeria (Availability to move all across the Country);
Suitable and qualified candidates should apply through the company’s linkedIn page here