Expiry Date: 21 Feb 2017
1. Risk Management: Manage the identification of the HSSE risks associated with the
developments and operations in the city. Establish the city’s HSSE risks register, promote and
monitor the implementation of mitigation measures to safeguard the integrity of the health,
safety, security and environment. Promote HSSE awareness amongst staff, industries,
contractors and the community.
2. Environment and Sustainable Development: Monitor the environmental impacts of all
developments and operations in the city and implement actions to ensure air, land and water
3. Incident Reporting and Investigations: Implement the Incident Reporting System.
Ensure all HSE incidents are reported, investigated and corrective actions are implemented.
4. Fire and Rescue Services: Establish and operate Fire and Rescue services in the city including
the operation of related equipment and facilities.
• Degree in a technical/HSE discipline from an internationally recognised institution or
• Minimum 20 years experience in HSE with 10 years experience at management level preferably
in the oil, gas and petrochemical industry.
• Strong leadership, management, problem solving, decision making, interpersonal skills,
negotiation and organisational influence skills.
• Fluent in English. Arabic .