HSSE Advisor Job in Bolivia – Shell
Location: Bolivia, Plurinational State Of
Skillpool group: Health Safety Environment & Security
Reference ID: 105524BR
To assist, recommend and proactively advise the Wells team on all matters of HSSE, Training, Control Framework compliance, FIM management and tender evaluation documentation.
To take reasonable care for the health and safety of him/herself and of other persons who may be affected by her/his acts or omissions at work.
Be familiar with and apply the core HSE values, policies and procedures of the company.
To actively promote and participate in any operational risk assessment and corrective action processes, in the office and at the wellsite.
Shall actively promote full compliance, by all personnel with the company Safety Management System and Control Framework.
To attend all Safety and Pre-Job meetings and lead the preparation for key safety events.
Provide training on staff and contractor personnel as required.
Advise personnel on the undertaking of internal audits and conduct Safety / QA audits as required.
Monitor and advise on the Permit to Work System, Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment, JSA’s etc.
Prepare tender documentation and conduct analysis/evaluation and recommendation prior to award.
Support Wells team in incident management and advise on FIM entries.
• Min 10years relevant practical experience in HSSE particularly in Oil & Gas industry and rig site.
• Ability to develop and implement Company HSSE Management System and company principles.
• Reasonable knowledge of relevant HSSE principles.
• Ability to adhere to Company policies, procedures, guidelines and work requirements.
• Knowledge of regulatory agency, client and subcontractor HSSE requirements.
• Knowledge of onshore well construction techniques and the ability to recommend safe work practices.
• Fluent in English and Spanish is a must.