- Lagos, ₦120 000 – ₦135 000 Per Month
Benefits: Medical Aid, Training, Travel Allowance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Engineering
- Reference: HTO-121
Apply before Monday, January 30, 2017
Employer: MULTALINK LOGISTICS
Multalink Logistics is one of the leading national and international freight forwarding, relocation and project logistics management companies delivering cost-effective solutions throughout Africa, Middle East and Europe. Multalink develops comprehensive freight forwarding, project logistics and relocation service plans tailored to meet specific requirements of customers. This is accomplished by learning customers’ exact objectives with regards to their internal and external requirements, thus ensuring that Multalink will provide quality services more consistently than any other service provider in the market. Our services include Air Freight, Sea Freight, Rail Transport, Road Transport, Air/Sea Charters, LCL/LTL Services, Customs Brokerage Services, Dangerous Goods Management, Dry Bulk & Liquid Transportation.
- Negotiates various technical partnerships with indigenous and foreign organization into provide the needed professional platform to successfully bid higher financial projects.
- Initiate and implemented basic emergency procedures for various emergencies, to equip staff with the technical know during an emergency e.g. CPR etc.
- She/he will represents organization in situation reports (SITREPS) and strategic meetings with regulatory bodies including DPR, NIMASA, NIPEX, NOSDRA etc. accredited
- Prepare and monitor maintenance schedule with the aid of computerized maintenance management system, for work-orders and asset management in other make informed decisions and resource allocation.
- Coordinates Safety documentation for safe and effective operational procedures in technical maintenance.
- Expertly discussed with business development team available and current opportunities.
- Acknowledge permit-to-work document for a safe maintenance operation and ensures that vendors and contractors are managed safely and effectively.
- Degree (or equivalent qualification) in related field of study.
- Completion of the mandatory One Year National Youth Service Programme.
- Good Administrative and IT skills.
- An interest in digital media.
- Good communications skill (both oral and written).
- Well organized and keen to learn/ability to use initiative.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suites.