HSE Technician Total – Fort Worth Texas
Location: PLANO TEXAS (USA)
Job Expires: 21-Jul-2017
Offer ID: 8480BR
Workplace location 2: Fort Worth
Employment type: Regular position
Experience level required: 3 – 6 years
Branch: Exploration and Production
Job Description (HSE Technician Total)
This position is responsible for supporting the health / safety and environmental compliance of TEPs by Barnett USA, LLC. Manages data for the environmental group. Aids with administrative tasks for the environment, health / safety and security.
Responsibilities (HSE Technician Total)
- Update environmental group database.
- Submit notifications and reports to regulatory agencies, tracking each through.
- Compilation of information and documentation by regulatory agencies during inspections or special investigations.
- Submit permit applications, tracking for submittal, receipt and approval.
- Maintain the HSE files as required by company rules.
- Support incident tracking and trending.
- Support NORM documentation and tracking.
- Support the tracking and maintaining of SPCC plans and inspections.
- Maintain waste management.
- Support for water management plan, chemicals management plan, biodiversity action plan and environmental monitoring plan.
- Track environmental group training, including training taken and provided, against training plan.
- Ensure proper documentation of all compliance activities.
- Create theft cases in Visual Security from incident reports.
- KMI entry: First Reports for minor incidents, additional info, and corrective actions.
- Assist with documenting any major incidents and.
- Run data reports on monthly statistics.
- Assist with tracking safety incentive programs.
- Assist with HSE On-Boarding for new hires (contractor and company).
- Maintain database / tracking of findings from field observations
About us / company profile
Give your best energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Candidate profile (HSE Technician Total)
- 2+ years of related industry experience
- Previous HSE support experience preferred
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred