HSE Team Assistant INPEX Oil and Gas Australia
INPEX is a worldwide oil and gas exploration and production company currently involved in more than 70 projects across more than 20 countries.
INPEX is ranked in the top 100 global energy companies and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Present in Australia since 1986, INPEX Australia has worked hard to earn its place as a leading local explorer and producer of oil and natural gas.
Headquartered in Perth with offices in Darwin, INPEX Australia is active in the Timor Sea and the Carnarvon, Browse and Bonaparte basins. We are pursuing opportunities to further expand our presence in Australia.
INPEX Australia’s portfolio includes the flagship Ichthys LNG Project and participating interests in the Bayu-Undan/Darwin LNG, Prelude FLNG and Van Gogh projects and the development of the Ravensworth, Coniston and Kitan oil fields.
INPEX is currently seeking a HSEQ Team Assistant to join the HSEQ Department on a 12 month maximum term employment contract. This role would be reporting into the Executive Assistant to the Director of HSEQ.
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Provide administration support to the HSEQ EA and the broader HSEQ team.
- The administration of team document control and liaise with the Document Control Department (word processing, document formatting, tracking of approvals and input, update and retrieval of documents, lodging and transmitting correspondence in DMS).
- Manage meeting rooms, workshops and function bookings and assist with planning, materials, facilities and logistics, including reserving internal meeting rooms electronically.
- Provide administrative support to meetings, including taking, drafting and distributing minutes of meetings and action registers as requested.
- Administer booking and tracking all the teams travel and leave arrangements.
- Reconcile expenses for the HSEQ LT and Team Leads.
- Raise Purchase Requisitions and track PR to PO process for the department.
- Tracking of PO expenditure and invoicing – PO expenditure updates for various PO’s via the SAP system.
- Manage the Event Bulletin process and HSE noticeboards.
- Manage invoice verification process as required.
- Collect monthly updates and enter Targets & Objectives into First Priority.
- Assist in travel arrangements for HSEQ staff with the travel department.
- Ensure all staff have correct visas, insurances and vaccinations, and INPEX travel requirements are met before travel commences.
- Undertake office administration duties including; general filing, binding, photocopying and scanning of documents, logging of correspondence including update of any registers, circulation and tracking of documents for approval etc.
- Produce presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint for internal and external meetings.
- Prepare and produce documents such as letters, reports, registers and spreadsheets using Microsoft Office.
Skills & Experience required for the role:
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- A minimum typing speed of 60 wpm with 90% accuracy
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Experience in working with PMO/ CMO
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Very strong organisation skills
- Strong team working skills
If you meet the requirements for this offer, you can follow the link below to apply on company’s website.