HSE Supervisor Oil and Gas Nigeria
- Location: Nigeria
- Industry: Oil and Gas / Mining
- Application Deadline: November 14, 2017
- Job Type: Fulltime
A leading Oil, Gas and Green Energy company, with an exponential growth plan, that is currently setting the pace in treatment and recycling as an alternative green energy source in Nigeria, is seeking the services of an experienced professional. An Oil-Gas & Green Energy Company is recruiting for fulltime HSE Supervisor.
- Develop and deploy adequate HSE strategy and plans that meet all statutory requirements and enable the company to have top quality HSE performance.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pure Sciences, Engineering or any other related discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division.
- At least 5 years post NYSC cognate experience in Health, Safety and Environment in the Petroleum industry.
- Have relevant professional HSE certifications.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.