HSE Supervisor Halliburton Pakistan Islamabad
Requisition Number: 44923
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: HSE
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, directs the Health, Safety and Environment programs over a defined geographic area, worksite, business unit or specialized function.
- May supervise staff of HSE professionals in the implementation of HSE programs, processes and strategies.
- Participate in the implementation and oversight of the integrated management system that meets the needs of the company and the requirements of industry standards.
- Engages in training, report writing, plan development and implementation, proposal/tender reviews and input, researching and interpreting standards and codes, reviewing incident investigation reports, and giving presentations.
- Works with HSE Manager to ensure consistent application and understanding of standards, rules and requirements.
- Develops, implements, and monitors HSE initiatives in alignment with global HSE strategies.
- Possible budgetary responsibilities.
- Skills are typically acquired through an undergraduate study in HSE related field, Science, or Engineering.
- Bachelors and three years of experience minimum.
- Higher education may be considered as relevant experience. Professional certification preferred.
- Eight to ten years of relevant experience with minimum of one to three years of supervisory responsibility or leadership experience preferred.