HSE Supervisor Cameron United States
Location: United States
As the demand for energy increases so does our need for motivated talent to meet the engineering and technical challenges of today’s upstream oil and gas business. Cameron, including the OneSubsea technology segment have numerous career opportunities that will let you prove your abilities from your first day and throughout your career, and beyond into the wider world of Schlumberger.
Schlumberger is the world’s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. Within Schlumberger, the Cameron group provides a complete range of flow control equipment and services for onshore and offshore drilling rig systems, and production systems for conventional and unconventional applications; separation, processing, and treatment systems. The One Subsea technology segment extends this capability to subsea production, measurement and processing systems.
- The Health, Safety and Environmental Supervisor position will plan and execute projects and programs designed to ensure the attainment of the company’s goals relative to HS&E outcomes for the business. This position is a compliance, investigative, and forward thinking assignment that must act proactively on initiatives, outside information, and metrics.
- Position is responsible for proactively identifying continuous improvement opportunities in worker safety and is dedicated to ensuring that employees understand and act in accordance with the company’s HSE policies.
- Works with high integrity and complies with corporate business ethics.
- Develops and maintains relationships and communication channels with assigned business units.
- Responsible for implementing new safety programs,policies and procedures, attending training, performing gap assessments in the safety management system, and participating in HSE internal audits. Identify and report deficiencies, and bringing to closure all such deficiencies
- Assure compliance with all federal and state regulatory agencies including but not limited to OSHA, EPA, and DEQ.
- Maintain and update necessary certifications and training as deemed necessary.
- Assist in maintaining all health and safety document master copies as well as tracking and trending safety statistics.
- Monitor the Behavior Based Safety program, Job Hazard Analysis (JHA), Observation/STOP Card process and all other company initiated systems and maintain and continually improve the effectiveness of these programs.
- Attend all HSE meetings and be prepared to present at any other required venues as deemed necessary.
- Maintain a clear path of communication with all business functions as needed.
- Assist with accident investigations to determine root cause and preventative actions.
- Bachelors degree in Industrial/Occupational Safety or similar and 3 or more years of experience in HSE field.
- 7 years of experience in HSE field in lieu of degree.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of miscellaneous manufacturing equipment preferred.
- ASP/CSP or other OSHA-related certifications a plus.