HSE Supervisor Bratislava – Slovakia
Job Number: 1803583
Primary Location: EU-SK-Bratislava-Bratislava
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In this role you will ensure meeting or exceeding all applicable Health and Work Safety, Security, Fire prevention and Environmental regulations and developing and maintaining a World Class Safety culture to achieve an accident free work environment. You will oversee both the implementation of Company Health, Safety, Security & Environmental management systems, as well as the approach for how the Company’s management systems will be executed within the facility.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Manage implementation of all Health, Safety, Security, Fire prevention and Environmental (HSE) programs and processes
- Ensure that employees are in place through training, coaching, and supports development and learning capabilities of one direct report, two dotted line employees and one external consultant
- Drive next level thinking and continuous improvement in the HSE function and company initiatives
- Provide HSE expertise for the plant for all new projects and change management activities
- Develop performance standards and methods of accomplishing those standards to measures facilities against
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, Slovak legislation and Mondelez policiesEnsure appropriate risk assessments are conducted and follow ups implemented to minimize or eliminate accidents, asset losses, security breaches and environmental issues that might cause harm to one of the company’s employees, contractors, visitors, assets or reputation
- Control annual capital budget for HSE to ensure flawless execution of the HSE plan and adherence to all internal and external compliance standards
- Identify the needs for revision of the IMS documentation based on ISO 9001, 22000, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards, legislation, as well as Mondelez policies
- Degree in Technology or Sciences (safety/environmental sciences preferred)
- Min. 3 years general HSE experience in the large multinational company
- Strong leadership and influencing skills in order to build and and coach effective teams
- Extended experience and deep knowledge in local HSE legislation
- Proven process and project management skills
- Fluent English and Czech/Slovak language skills
- Auditing Skills
- Strong analytical and priority setting mindset together with right amount of flexibility to work in fast-paced environment
- Dealing with ambiguity and communication skills
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we support your career and development. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer monthly/annual salary starting at 2479 € plus annual bonus payment. We also provide for our employees top attractive benefits, such as:
- Annual bonus depending on your individual performance and business rating, as well as other rewards
- Flexible working hours & extra holidays based on collective labor agreement / internal regulation
- Supplementary pension fund
- Meal vouchers, free drinks in the workplace and company products for a discount.
- Financial contribution to wedding, childbirth and retirement.
- For selected positions: company car, cell phone
- Company events and gym
- Life insurance