HSE Sr. Specialist (18 to 24 months contract)
We have the requirement of HSE Sr. Specialist for our client in Abu Dhabi . Interested candidates with relevant Qualification and Experiences please forward CVs to email@example.com
HSE Sr. Specialist Job in Abu Dhabi
The period of deployment shall be 18 to 24 months
Location: Abu Dhabi
Closing Date: ASAP
Overall responsible to manage the project related HSE requirements including setting HSE documentation, expectations and performance by Contractors.
Ensure reporting HSE performance and maintain updated reports and records and coordinate with Contractors to ensure safe operations at construction site.
- Ensuring that HSE policies and practices are established and continually improved in all areas of the company, including all occupational sites and during field operations.
- Conducting and reporting investigations into incidents to identify causes and contributing factors to prevent re-occurrence.
- Identifying potential site safety hazards, implementing safety measures, and ensuring compliance with regulations
- Review of Contractor safety Policies, project safety documentation and safety campaigns.
- Ensure that Contractor personnel are adequately trained in HSE HSEQ topics such as fire safety, first aid, workplace HSE practices etc
- Proactive HSE measures including effective risk assessments, prepare and implement HSE plans and HSE inspections.
- Preparing and reporting HSE performance based on HSE management plan
- Logging: organizing records of inspections documents such as issued Release Notes, Non-Conformances Reports and Quality Memorandum according to Projects, Vendors and Purchase Orders.
Educational and Technical Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in safety or environment
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Training and presentation skills
- Computer skills
- IOSH/ NEBOSH certificate
Language Skills: Written and spoken English is essential, Arabic is a plus
Years of Experience: Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
Nature of Experience:
- Experience in construction / fabrication work, process piping / desal background recommended.
- Experience in generating and review project related HSE documentation and overall management of Contractors HSE scope.
- Experience in working on site as safety Officer.