HSE specialist position in U.S
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for anHSE Specialist with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. This position is located in Watkins, Colorado. (Local Candidates Only)
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
Skills / Qualifications
- Provide safety leadership to management and employees to include OSHA standards and compliance strategies, DOT Compliance Requirements and policies and standards
- Performs tasks in a wide range of environmental, health and safety disciplines to achieve compliance with the organization’s EH&S standards and with federal and state regulatory requirements
- Assists in the development, implementation and maintenance of programs, systems and procedures necessary to ensure the overall safety and health of employees and the community
- Assists in monitoring and preventing chemical, physical and biological hazards and diseases that could be present in the work area
- Works with others to investigate accidents, injuries, and complaints concerning hazards or uncomfortable conditions in the work place
- Participates in recommending improvements in processes, design, procedures, and operating equipment, to minimize the hazardous potential
- Ensures HSE excellence through training, involvement in behavior-based programs, auditing of management and safety systems, rig inspections, gathering and trending leading and trailing indicators, and participation in the incident investigation & reporting processes
- Be a functional expert in most health, safety, and environmental disciplines
- Provides guidance, regulatory interpretation, and assists with procedure development for a variety of HSE issues.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field
- Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems
- Influences others to achieve objectives
- Identifies problems and develops potential solutions.
- Makes decisions within well defined parameters.
How To Apply?
Interested and qualified applicants can apply by clicking on the link below
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.