HSE Specialist job in U.S
- Conduct and coordinate plant HSE training including CC Trainer.
- Assist with compliance of HSE management system policy and procedures and applicable regulations.
- Collecting, verifying accuracy, and communication of Safety Observation Program.
- Assist with developing, revising and maintaining procedures, datasheets, and shop postings.
- Assist with accident investigations to determine root cause and preventative actions.
- Coordinate and schedule safety inspections and correction of inspection findings.
- Coordinate HSE monitoring and industrial hygiene services.
- Maintain environmental permits and assist in preparing required EPA reporting documents.
- Coordinate risk assessments and JHAâ€™s.
- Communicate with vendors including but not limited to paying invoices and requesting required HSE data (ex. MSDS, paint purchases).
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.