HSE Specialist in Egypt
A.D.M Chemical Industries Company is currently seeking to hire
Job Requirements :
• Bachelor degree. Educational Qualification
Highly Qualified (Preferred Bachelor) (Science – Agriculture – Engineering)
• Minimum 3 years of experience as an HSE Specialist
• Hold a specialist occupational safety and health certification.
• Ability to deal with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
Years of Experience: 4- 8 Years
About the Job
• Applying the Healthy & safety instructions
• Reporting deficiencies and malfunctions of the safety system.
• Ensure that employees comply with prevention and Healthy & safety instructions.
• Follow the daily activities of the Factory
• Watches out for the safety of all workers and works to protect them from entering hazardous situations.
• Provide Monthly HSSE reports.
• Determine the legislation on occupational safety, health, and the environment within the company’s Dep. • implement the Egyptian laws and legislations related to occupational safety, health, and the environment within the company’s Dep. • Knowing about all activities in the facility and all production processes taking place in it, as well as identifying raw materials and intermediate materials up to the final product, as well as hazardous materials and waste, in order to determine the risks present at the company’s headquarters, take protective precautions from potential risks, and secure workers and equipment, especially fire and explosion. • Daily inspection of workplaces to identify any developments related to potential dangers and pollutants in the work environment, especially physical, mechanical, biological, chemical, and negative ones that affect the health and safety of workers
if interested please send your cv firstname.lastname@example.org