HSE Regulatory & Data Specialist, Nordics Copenhagen Area, Denmark
As HSE Regulatory & Data Specialist you will manage the generation of documentation to be submitted to local governmental regulatory agencies in order to secure approvals / maintain registrations to market products manufactured by Hempel primary in the Nordic countries.
You will become part of our HSE organisation reporting directly to the Regional HSE Products and Systems Manager.
- Ensure compliance with local regulation and regulating agencies.
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Iceland.
- Ensure that we follow the National notification or registration of products mainly, but not limited, in Norway, Sweden and Finland.
- Prepare the reporting of the annual quantities sold of hazardous materials in the countries in scope.
- Support the Regional HSE Products & System Manager in following up on HSE targets, NCRs, update of HSE related Nordic instructions and procedures.
- Follow all guidelines and Group procedures regarding Health & Safety and Environment.
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in chemistry, HSE or similar.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with registration / notification of chemical substances/products with the authorities.
- Proficiency in standard software applications (i.e. Word/XLS/PPT).
- Knowledge of regulation regarding classification, labelling and SDS generation.
- Good business understanding – seeking to understand the needs of the customers and authorities.
- Precise and structured.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually.
- Fluent in English; read and understand the Nordic languages.