HSE Project Engineer Pratt & Whitney USA (Entry Level)
Job title: HSE Project Engineer
Job Ref.: 54210BR
Organization: Pratt & Whitney
Pratt & Whitney Hot Section Engineering is hiring an Entry-Level Project Engineering. The responsibilities for the person hired into this role will include:
1) Managing task planning and budget through the use of EVMS management.
2) Leadership to solve technical issues
3) Supporting production, field, and development activities
4) Lead multi-disciplinary teams within the module center, and execute engineering standard work and drive tasks to completion through program milestones.
5) Work closely with suppliers and outsourced resources, and communicate extensively with Program Office and Chief Engineer.
This position is a key member of the engineering team with cradle to grave hardware ownership. This position requires excellent communication and teamwork skills, and the ability to operate across a wide range of disciplines and management levels with both internal and external customers to ensure requirements and expectations are met.
Education / Certifications
Minimum BS in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering.
Experience / Qualifications
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team environment. Internship experience a plus.
Other job details and requirements
Engineering: Project Engrg
Prior internship or academic project experience.
MS in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering.
1st Shift (United States of America)
United States of America
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Gen Engrg: Professional