HSE Professional – Sr. HSE Professional Canada
Requisition Number: 49636
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: HSE
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
This position will sit in either location:
- Nisku, Alberta
- Grande Prairie, Alberta
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision of the District Manager, responsible for assisting with the implementation of global PSL/Region/Support Function HSE strategies, policies, procedures and processes as well as compliance with local OH&S regulations.
- Position will provide coverage along with the existing HSE team for the Western Canada District consisting of 8 product lines and 22 facilities.
- Assists with the implementation and oversight of the integrated management system that at a minimum, meets the needs of the company and the requirements of industry standards.
- May serve as the technical or procedural advisor to other functional and operational counterparts.
- Interfaces with functional personnel at several levels providing leadership and coaching to facilitate continuous HSE performance improvement.
- Assists in the development of procedures and implements processes which have been established to ensure compliance with applicable standards, requirements, processes and identified best practices.
- Participates in plan development and implementation, proposal review, hazard identification and risk management, incident investigation and causal analysis, report review, and performance assessments.
- Interfaces with business development, operations personnel, clients, subcontractors, and regulatory agencies, researching and interpreting standards, codes and regulations and providing reports as required.
- Must be able to maintain and update site specific compliance programs and conduct audits against the requirements.
- Skills are typically acquired through an undergraduate study in HSE related field, Science, or Engineering. Professional certification preferred. Higher education may be considered as relevant experience. Five to eight years of relevant experience.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including HSE Professional or Sr. HSE Professional.
Interested candidates should Apply here