HSE Officer Total oil and gas Singapore
Job ID: 8996BR
Employment type: Regular position
Experience level required: 0 – 3 years
Affiliate (if known): TOTAL OIL ASIA-PACIFIC PTE LTD
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
- Communicate company’s HSEQ standards, requirements and procedures to staff/contractors and promote good HSE practices through:
- HSE awareness training, workshop, communicate session or activities.
- Supervision of activities to ensure compliance of HSE rules & regulations.
- Coordinate and administrate HSE response plan through training, drills, desk-top exercises and maintain all training records.
- Maintain HSEQ Management System, ISO9001/14001 & OHSAS 18001 system.
- Develop and maintain procedures in compliance with legislation and/or corporate standards.
- Perform investigations, risk assessment and recommend preventive actions of near misses, incidents and accidents.
- Participate in functions as Process Hazard Analysis, Management of Change, Operational Readiness Inspections, development of Process Safety Information.
- Provide input into written operating procedures.
- Administrate and manage site Security Plan.
- Perform HSEQ inspections and audits.
- Conduct industrial hygiene surveys as necessary throughout the plant.
- Practice Responsible Care through active participation and adherence to the guiding principles of the responsible Care Management System.
- Liaise with agencies and relevant authorities on all regulatory requirements.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering or its equivalent, preferable in HSEQ.
- 2-3 years relevant experience in manufacturing industry.
- Register Workplace Safety & Health Officer with MOM and FSM with SCDF.
- Good knowledge of Integrated Management System and Safety Management System, preferably with HSE internal auditing background.
- Preferably Certificate in QEHS Internal Auditing (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001).
- Familiar with local HSE regulation and code of practices.
- Strong skills in facilitation, analysis and problem-solving.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Suitable and qualified candidate should apply here