- Cross River, Market Related
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Health & Safety
- Posted by Talent bureau on Wednesday, January 4, 2017
- Reference: 239966
Apply before Friday, March 3, 2017
Employer: Talent bureau
Talent Bureau was born out of an increased demand for ‘service’. Our services are designed to take the stress of recruitment off our clients. We take the time to clearly understand our client’s specific requirements so that only the right candidates with the right profiles are recruited.
We do things differently and strongly focus on a service model that enables us to actively and effectively build long term relationships through our continued involvement with both clients and candidates.
We are recruiting to fill this position.
- Carry out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented
- Make changes to working practices that are safe and comply with legislation
- Prepare health and safety strategies and develop internal policy
- Carry out risk assessments and consider how risks could be reduced
- Lead in-house training with managers and employees about health and safety issues and risks
- Keep records of inspection findings and produce reports that suggest improvements.
- B.Sc degree in any discipline.
- 3 – 5 years experience.
- Good communication skills
- Safety consciousness.
Apply before Friday, March 3, 2017. Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. If you do not receive response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.