HSE Officer career24 Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
Deadline: December 14, 2017
- Outlining safe operational procedures which identify and take account of all relevant hazards
Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Carrying out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented.
- Provide HSE compliance onshore and offshore and perform regular HSE audits.
- Keeping records of inspection findings and producing reports that suggest improvements.
- Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
- Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements.
- Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s offshore training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports.
- Manage Safety Statistic reporting. Track and provide regular HSE performance reporting.
- Provide HSE aspects of Company Bid Submissions as requested.
- Assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures.
- Conduct HSE training and orientation to all new employees.
- Good technical knowledge
- Good computer skills in Microsoft word and Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skill
- Diligent with great attention to detail
- BSc or HND in any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 1-3 years in the field of HSE
How to Apply
Apply before Thursday, December 14, 2017 – 24 Days left Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.