HSE Manager UK – Kelly Services
Job Location – United Kingdom: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Employment Type: Permanent
Category: Engineering; Quality Assurance/Safety
Work Type: Full time (100%)
Job Number: JO-1802-100326
Our client, a leading Pharmaceutical organisation are seeking a talented HSE proffesional to join their established team based just north of Newcastle in Northumberland.
The role will include but not be limited to;
* Managing the health and safety of all persons on site.
* The development of the EHS management systems.
* Reviewing and revising Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations and in line with best practice.
* Manage HSE training of all staff.
* Manage the incident, accident and investigation system ensuring action plans are delivered.
* Organising and co-ordinating HSE audit and inspection programmes.
* Provide advice on all matters relating to Health and Safety across the site.
The ideal candidate will have / be;
* Educated to degree level or equivalent in an appropriate discipline.
* NEBOSH qualified, preferably a Diploma.
* Experience holding a similar role within a regulated environment.
* Experience of working in the pharmaceutical, chemical and or process industries.
To apply for this role please send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Rowan Smith on 0191 2610919.